Total Pageviews

Jun 21, 2012

Dish Soap

As an autism mom, I'm grateful for dish soap.  Yes, I'm glad I have it to clean the dishes...but I also learned long ago that the only way to get peanut butter out of the carpet, the couch, etc., is to squirt some dish soap on it and scrub it with a damp cloth.  Why am I telling you about this today?  Well, I made Jason peanut butter sandwiches for lunch.  Then I was my typical forgetful self and forgot to put the peanut butter up.  So when I checked on him a few minutes later, there was peanut butter smeared all over my house...and all over his body.  So not fun.  P.S.  Don't clean peanut butter off your child in the bath.  It's much easier to clean off in the shower.  You'll thank me later.
Jason's peanut butter fiasco reminded me of my cute Garrett when he was Jason's age and would do the same thing any chance he got.  I was always super annoyed and pretty mad.  Good thing Aunt Michelle was around to think it was funny and take cute pics/videos.  This one is my favorite.  We had semi cleaned him up by then:

No comments:

Post a Comment