Total Pageviews

Dec 5, 2011

Aunt Michelle

As an autism mom, I'm really grateful for is my sister (a.k.a. Aunt Michelle) who has been the biggest support to me and the favorite aunt for my kids. She gave up her life in Indiana to come help me out when I was struggling during Kevin's first deployment. She is the person who is able to get through to my kids when no one else (including me) can. My kids all do a happy dance when she comes walking through the door. It's like everything fades in the background and she's the only one there. :) During my harder days, she helped me to find the joy in being their mom when I was too overwhelmed to be able to focus on that aspect, and I will always be grateful to her for all that she has done for me and my family. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment